While we all talk about the “King of Manga” being One Piece, there is one silent Hero we all forget. Bleach started serialization not long after One Piece debut, and, within a very short amount of time, garnered million of readers.
The manga’s insane popularity wasn’t something that Animation Studios were gonna miss. Hence, started the long run of not one, but many movies, OVAs, and a dedicated anime series.
For the one who is a staunch Bleach fan, they have all the information about what and from where to watch, but, it’s the new ones who are looking to learn why the series is so famous and loved, gets lost.
There first question? From where should I start watching? Should I keep on watching the Anime series and not watch the movie? This simple and easy Bleach Watch Order will help you follow the series without any jerk. Also, at the end, there’s an infographic that may be of help.
- Bleach (2004-2012)
- Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Arc (TBA)
- Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody (2006)
- Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion (2007)
- Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black (2008)
- Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse (2010)
OVAs & Specials
- Bleach: Memories in the Rain (2005)
- Bleach: 13 Court Guard Squads Omake (2005)
- Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy (2006)
- Bleach: Jump Festa Anime Tour 2008 (2008)
*NOTE: “Bleach: 13 Court Guard Squads Omake” is not included in infographic. It’s a 3 minute long animation, and isn’t compulsory to watch.
Now that you know all the releases, it’s time to know how to watch in chronological order.
- Bleach: Episode 1-7
- Bleach: Memories in the Rain (Special)
- Watch Until Episode 63. The end portion of the Origin & Soul Society Arc
- Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy (Special)
- Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody
- Bleach: Episode 64-137
- Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion
- Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black
- Bleach: Episode 138-299
- Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Bleach: Episode 300-366
- Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War Arc (TBA)
Watch Order Infographic
This Infographic boils down all the releases of the Bleach series. There may be other side-releases, but, these are the main ones to watch.
So, here you go. This is best and easiest way to watch Bleach.
Yes, I may have missed some parts, maybe, but, you don’t need to fret. The above list covers everything that the main story has. After completing the above list, you are open to watch anything extra.
If you still reading, and have reached till this portion of the post. First, Thank You Very Much. I cannot explain how grateful I feel when a visitor comes and reads my content. You will see that there’s no place to comment, and the website design may be disoriented. But, I’m working on it.
The first thing I will replace is the Logo. I’m no Graphic Designer, and it can be easily seen through the Logo. The second thing I will change is Website Theme. I already have a theme in selection, and will immediately change to it when I have enough money. Third and the final one is website hosting. The website may be slow, but, I’ve tried everything in my power to decrease load-times. Most of the pages are less than 1MB.
And, a final request to you, the dear reader. If you are blocking ads through some plugins, please disable it. Ads are the only way this website earns and runs. At present 99% of the money I earn through ads goes into re-investment.
Again, Thank You Very Much for the support.
You can watch Bleach on these streaming platforms: