I know you are waiting for Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 175 Spoilers, Raw Scans.
And, I’m here to reveal it.
The battle is at its peak, and we have shifted our attention towards Yuta.
If there’s anyone as strong or stronger than Gojo, it’s obviously Yuta. Good thing is, he knows Itadori is innocent.
With this let’s look into JJK Chapter 175 Spoilers, Raw Scans (if available).
JJK Chapter 175 Predictions
Before going into the predictions, did you notice something in the last panel?
Look closely, Gege (mangaka) has drawn two right hands. 😀
Guess he was too focused on the story. Nothing to worry!
It seems Yuta is on a ravage spree. Thanks to Rika, he is slicing through almost any opponent.
But, this one is a trouble (not sure for how long). It’s easy to kill a single cockroach, but the situation is completely different when there’s uncountable of them.
And, on top of that, Yuta’s opponent, Kurourushi, has also unleashed a disturbing weapon.
JJK community is confident that Yuta will bring down this cockroach within few minutes, but I’m not so sure about that. Especially after it unleashed that sword.
Coming back to the prediction: I think Yuta will face a challenging fight against Kurourushi. Everything is in that sword. The name itself is enough to describe what it can do: ‘Festering Life Sword.”
I won’t be surprised if the sword can counter Rika too. Something like corrupting a sorcerer or even the spirit attached to them…
Let’s see what happens as the spoilers come out..
What’s your view on the “Festering Life Sword?”
Well, I think it’ll suck life out of anyone.
That’ll be all from my side…
Over to you!!
JJK Chapter 175 Spoilers
Sorry for being late…The spoilers are out, but it’s a bit vague…
- Chapter 175 title: “Sendai Colony 2”
- The battle between Yuta and Kurourushi starts with a sword fight.
- Yuta observes that there are two people watching him, so he decides to end the fight quickly.
- But, he decides to use Rika and Reverse Cursed Technique without letting them know.
- Unfortunately Yuta wasn’t able to use his sword since he was bitten by the cockroach…
- And something also started growing from the bitten mark.
- While Yuta was busy managing himself, Kurourushi hits him with Festering Life Sword.
- But, in return Yuta uses Reverse Cursed Technique by biting Kurourushi.
- Chapter ends with Kurourushi exploding and dying on spot…
According to the latest updates, JJK Chapter 175 is on a break and will release after 2 weeks.
But, rest assured, the spoilers will come out way early than the official chapter.
Spoilers usually come out 3-4 days before the official chapter.