Just when we think that the Shibuya Arc will end now, there is always a revelation that stops the arc to end. Though, thankfully, the arc is not boring yet as the revelations are always surprising. Chapter 135 too brought various surprises to the Shibuya Arc. Just when we were thinking that the end is near, Choso suddenly announced that Itadori is his brother. That’s the second brother that Itadori has got within a very short duration. If this wasn’t enough, an another character, Todo’s Sensei has suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now, the battles will be fun. With this let’s look into Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 136 Spoilers and Leaks.
Chapter 136 Spoilers are here, and things are looking even more interesting now.
- Geto talks with Yuki about the plan they made years ago, the plan was: “A World Without Curses.”
- Geto says, this idea is wrong, and the world needs to “Optimize Cursed Energy.”
- Geto again says that he doesn’t care about a world without Curses.
- Yuki suddenly recalls that Mahito was missing, and Geto unleashes “Idel Transfiguration.” The signature move of Mahito.
- In the next panel we see Megumi’s sister wakes up.
- Yuki is pissed now and says Itadori to fight together against Geto.
- In the mean time, Uraume unleashes her power and lifts rocks to kill Yuki and Itadori.
- Uraume suddenly becomes weak, since, the blood that Choso shot was poisoned.
- Geto says that he has being painstakingly making contracts with Sorcerers for the last 1000 years.
- And, he unleashes countless curses.
- The panel ends with Geto showing Itadori the Prison Realm where Gojo is trapped.
- And, Geto telling Sukuna to rejoice that the Golden Era of Sorcerers have arrived again, the Heian Era, where cursing was a common thing.
Yuki is Here!
As badass as she can get, Yuki’s entrance was enough to shake the JJK Community. Why? She is Todo’s Sensei, and the phrase “What Kind of Girls Are You Into?” was coined by her.
She met Todo when he was a kid and the first thing that she asked him was the same question Todo asks everyone first. But, there are question related to how powerful she can be and whether she will be able to defeat the fake Geto?
This is a tough question to answer. When Todo entered the battlefield, we were assured that finally the War will come to an end, but things didn’t turn out as expected. What’s worse, Todo lost his arm and it basically snatched away his signature cursed technique.
And in this case too, maybe we are overhyping that since Yuki is here, Geto will be defeated. But, one thing is sure now, Yuki can do some severe damage to Geto and pave way for Itadori to take land his final hit.
Read Jujutsu Kaisen
You can read Jujutsu Kaisen for free on Viz